Spray-Applied Thermal Acoustical Insulation
Passive Protection is certified to install fiberglass-based, spray-in-place thermal and acoustical insulation from the most well-known and respected manufacturers in North America.
These products are designed to deliver exceptional performance in all building applications:
- More economical alternative to common thermal and acoustical solutions
- Achieve multiple projects specifications with one product
- Acoustical sound-absorption/noise reduction coefficients (NRC)
- Thermal insulation (R-Values)
- Uniform and attractive finish options – including color and texture
- Adheres to steel, aluminum, concrete, wood, gypsum, fiberglass and plastic
- High recycled materials content
- Low VOC content
- Odorless, non-toxic and non-combustible
- Fungal and Mold Resistant
Whether a project calls for Noise Reduction or Thermal insulation, includes uneven or irregular surfaces, or a variety of substrates, Passive has the in-house experience to deliver a top-quality result at the greatest value to your project’s schedule and bottom line.